So haven’t blogged recently because I have been super busy and haven’t had much of a chance to sit down and pen this but it has been in my mind for quite some time!
If I had to pull my favorite 10 things from my closet that I have purchased in the past couple months, it would definitely be these things. As I often share on my instastories, I am a preschool teacher and therefore spend most of my day on the floor criss-cross, squatting, and bending. So I like to deem myself kind of an expert in the comfort category, but you guys are the followers, so you decide 😉 (Plus, I don’t get paid for my recommendations, this is just a hobby).
Here we go! (These are not in any favorites order) I included the link below.
- Zella Leggings: I know you guys probably hear about these alllll the time, but I promise you. They really are the best. I have had mine since July and have been wearing them on a weekly basis (I mean, who doesn’t??) and every time I wash them, they come out looking brand new. #winning (Side note: I do wash mine in a laundry bag, sold from Target or Walmart).
- H&M Gray Cardi: I love this cardigan. It is perfect for layering shirts underneath like a flannel or chambray because the sleeves are not too tight so they show bumping underneath (also not too big so they fit poorly!) Plus, it is an affordable price at $25. I also own it in pink.
- Toms Leila Booties: These boots are a dream. Again, preschool teacher speaking here. I can stand all day long in these booties and not have sore feet after school. Perfection. Plus the heel height is not too high! These are an investment piece.
- Steve Madden Lancer Sneaker: Also a little more of an investment piece, these tennis shoes are super cute, girly, and comfortable. They add a little bit something to an otherwise “blah” outfit.
- Abercrombie Fleece Pullover: This sweatshirt is super cozy and goes perfectly with, you guessed it, my zella leggings and Steve Madden Sneakers. This is selling out fast, so if you want it, you might want to act quick.
- Old Navy Loose Scoop-Neck Tee: This tee is perfect! Super soft, extra long, perfect for layering. Washes well.
- Old Navy Distressed Jeans: These distressed jeans are super fun, have the right amount of stretch, and at a cheap enough price I think to pay for distressed jeans. (I don’t pay much for ripped jeans, ladies. If I really wanted to rip them myself, I’d feed them to Bingley). I ordered this in green, too.
- American Eagle Dark Skinny Jeans: Three words ladies. High waisted. Super stretchy. Perfect fit. Ok, three phrases, but you get the drift. Don’t miss out on these.
- J Crew Factory Funnelneck Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt is classy, warm, and easy to wear to school if you are a teacher and on the weekends with leggings for a more casual look. I love it! I would size up for a looser fit.
- J Crew Factory Sweater: I love this sweater! The green is oh so pretty and perfect for fall with dark skinny jeans and my Toms booties. I would get either your usual size or a size up for a slightly looser fit.